BAY CREEK VILLAS RULES AND REGULATIONS
The Rules and Regulations hereinafter enumerated as to the subject premises shall be
deemed in effect until amended by the Board of Directors of the Bay Creek Villas Association. Bay Creek owners shall
use their best efforts to see that they are faithfully observed by their families, guests, invitees, servants, renters and
persons over whom they exercise control and supervision. Said Rules and Regulations are as follows:
1. The sidewalks, walkways, entrances and all the premises public areas must not be
used for any purpose other than ingress and egress of the premises; nor shall any carriages, bicycles, wagons, scooters, chairs,
benches, tables, shopping carts, floats, shoes, or other objects of a similar type be left thereon.
2. No garbage cans, supplies, milk bottles or other articles shall be placed on the
patios, decks, balconies, and entry ways, nor shall any linens, towels, clothing, curtains, rugs or mops, or laundry of any
kind, or other articles be shaken or hung from any of the windows, doors, patios, decks, balconies, entry ways or exposed
outside of any villa.
3. No charcoal grills allowed on premises. Electric grills are acceptable.
No flammable, combustible, explosive fluids or chemical substance shall be kept in any villa or on the subject property except
as are required for normal household use.
4. No one shall feed the seagulls or allow anything to fall from windows, patios, decks,
balconies, entry ways, or doors of the premises; nor shall anyone sweep or throw from any villa any dirt, debris, cans, cups,
5. Refuse and bagged garbage shall be deposited ONLY in proper trash containers
located beneath the building.
6. The parking facilities shall be used in accordance with the regulations adopted
by the Association. Decals/temporary passes are required on all vehicles and trailers. This will be strictly
enforced. Vehicles are to be parked in designated spaces only. Vehicles parked without proper stickers or validation
will be towed at owner’s expense.
7. No owner, family member, employee, agents, visitors, licensees or renters
shall make or permit any disturbing noises or permit anything that will interfere with the rights, comforts, or convenience
of the other owners. All parties shall lower the volume as to the foregoing from 11:00 pm until 8:00 am each day. The
Board of Directors shall have the right to abate all nuisances.
8. Owners shall caution family children or owner’s guest’s children against
rough-house playing in the swimming pool and on the pool deck. There is no lifeguard on duty. No large floats are allowed
due to the size of the pool. Posted pool rules and hours shall be strictly enforced.
9. Poolside chairs/tables may not be reserved in any way. Chairs/tables
will be available to owners and guests on a first-come, first-serve basis.
10. Children are not to play on the elevator or with the controls. Unnecessary
use of the elevator creates non-service for others. Children are not to run, use skateboards, scooters, skates, or roller
blades on corridors. No swinging on or playing with the security gate controls/arm will be allowed.
11. Luggage carts must be returned to the ground floor immediately after use.
Fire codes do not permit them be left in the hallways. Please do not reserve the carts by keeping them inside the villa
for extended periods of time. Carts are to be kept for use on BCV premises ONLY. Do not allow children to play
or ride on the carts.
12. All bicycles are to be kept in the bicycle racks located beneath the building and
NOT between vehicles or on walkways.
13. All personal property is to be kept inside the villa or inside the owner’s
14. Owners with pets must abide by local ordinances. These require all pets be
kept on a leash at all times or within voice call. Also, pets should be kept out of any landscaped areas on subject
property. Pet owners are required to clean up after their pets.
15. Renters are not allowed to bring pets. Any violation will be grounds for
immediate eviction/forfeiture of rental money-plus spraying/carpet cleaning.
16. Bay Creek Villa renters are not allowed to bring or leave boats/boat trailers
in parking area. Prior arrangements should be made at other facilities. Unauthorized boat trailers can and
will be towed.
17. The exercise room is for the use of owners and owner’s children only.
If under age sixteen, children must have adult supervision.
18. The Board of Directors of the BCV Association reserves the right to delete or make
additional Rules and Regulations as may be required from time to time without consent of the BCV Association and its members.
These additional Rules and Regulations shall be binding as all other Rules and Regulations previously adopted.